Okuma Corporation, Japan
Among the largest quality Machine Tool Manufactures of the World.
More than 100 years of manufacturing experience
Productivity – Machining quality – Operational ease
Machines that satisfy all the above
Reliable Intelligent Technology
A complete range of machines covering
– CNC lathes
– Turn-mill centers
– Multi Task machines
– Vertical Machining centers
– Horizontal machining centers
– 5 axis machining centers
– Double column machining centers
Machine, control, motors all from a single source for complete responsibility and single window support.
Realization of High precision through intelligent technologies like….. Thermo friendly design, 5 axes Auto tuning, Collision avoidance system, Machining Navi etc.
CNC TURNING CENTER
LB3000 EX II
- High accuracy specifications overall assure
Slanted-box bed configuration, with superior construction and rigidity
- Thermo-Friendly Concept for unparalleled thermal stability
- Improved productivity with highest machining capacity in class
- Complete multitasking with Y-axis functions
- One chuck machining even with irregularly shaped workpieces
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MB-56VA adopts a extremely rigid double-column structure to offer the most machining in the least floor space.
- Okuma’s Thermo-Friendly Concept is standard on this machine.
- This vertical machining center is equipped with a high-speed, high-power 40-taper 8,000 rpm spindle with a 15 hp VAC integral motor and bidirectional spindle cooling.
- This model incorporates a high-speed 20-position automatic tool changer and 1,574-ipm rapid traverse, resulting in a powerful production capability.
HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
MA-600HII horizontal machining center achieves everything from highly accurate, steady machining of mass production to long, continuous die/mold applications. From heavy-duty cutting to fine, precision work, this HMC is available with a variety of spindles to offer performance to suit a multitude of manufacturing requirements.
DOUBLE COLUMN MACHINING CENTER
MCR-A5CII is a high-speed double column machining center with compact auto-loading/unloading attachments for true 5-sided machining in a compact footprint. The solid double column construction ensures greater rigidity and closer tolerances, making this machine well-suited for the efficient machining of general parts and rapid die/mold jobs.